GOOGLE SEO INFOGRAPHICS: STRATEGIES & PROCESS
I believe infographics are one of the best methods to learn SEO, Google AdWords, WordPress or non-digital marketing topics or interest. I first found thousands of information and data on colorful images about search engine optimization, Google AdWords, social media marketing, and WordPress on Pinterest. I have one board that has 4,600 SEO infographics. I have other boards with hundreds or thousands of pins. Here is another Pinterest SEO board that has 800+ SEO/AdWords/SMM/WordPress/Content Infogrames. I’ve curated another gallery of advanced SEO infographics.
If you are looking for an affordable freelance consultant with over 13 years of experience with SEO, Google AdWords management & optimizations, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and WordPress email me at email@example.com or phone me: 860 659-7135. My hourly rate is $60/hour with a minimum 10-hour retainer. After that, you are free to cancel at any time.
I have over 13 years of experience in the digital marketing field and I read industry blogs everyday.
Below is a brief listing of my services. I do many WordPress website speed-ups and I have hit the top Google Page Speed Score – 100% -many times.
SEO Consulting Services
- SEO audit, fix errors.
- Website speed report.
- Improve WordPress speed.
- Research keywords and competitors with pro tools.
- Local SEO to rank in Google’s top 3 local pack.
- On-site SEO. META titles, HTML headers, and internal linking.
- Add SCHEMA and JSON markup codes.
Affordable Google AdWords Freelance Services
- IMPROVE QUALITY SCORES OF KEYWORDS ADS AND LANDING PAGES IN GOOGLE ADS.
- Manage account. Optimize AdWords campaigns, the ad groups, ads, extensions, negative keywords, and keyword CPC to improve the number of CONVERSIONS, CONVERSION RATE, and COST PER CONVERSION.
- Competitor analysis and keyword research with pro tools.
- A/B ad testing to create higher-quality score ads.
- Use call tracking, remarketing, and audience, topic, and demographic targeting.
- Add new keywords from actual search terms.