SEO Specialist & Google AdWords Freelancer Resume
Robert M. Stein
- Over 11 years experience with PPC & SEO.
- Use white-hat SEO techniques to improve Google rankings and drive targeted traffic to appropriate landing sites for optimum conversion rates and higher return on marketing investment.
- Excellent Google AdWords skills, able to optimize ROAS.
- Skilled in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Console.
- Creator of over 100+ WordPress websites many with Yoast SEO.
- Experienced with long-tail keyword research, competitor research, and social content creation.
- Knowledge of Local SEO, Blogging, Link Building, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Inbound marketing.
- Have built and maintained Google AdWords accounts with over $100k monthly spend.
- Always seeking new knowledge regarding SEO, PPC, and Marketing.
- Strive to underpromise and over-deliver.
- Professional, reliable, flexible, and intelligent multitasker.
- Seeking new opportunities with new clients to succeed using my analytical, statistical and creative knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of aHrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz Tools, Raven Tools, Yoast SEO and many other SEO tools.
SEO Specialist & Google Adwords Freelancer
Connecticut Internet Marketing & SEO Glastonbury
4/2014 – Present
Perform on page and off page SEO and SEO Audits for clients. Research web page titles, long tail keywords, competitors and back-link opportunities. Track and target user traffic via Google Analytics. Re-purpose existing content and post to sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and other social media outlets. Inbound marketing certification from Hubspot. Webmaster of https://connecticutinternetmarketingseo.com.
Senior Marketing Associate
3/2005 – 4/2014
Managed company PPC accounts with over $100k month budget including Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Ads and Microsoft AdCenter. Inspired company to achieve rapid revenue growth by building the case for website content creation and SEO of websites including link building campaigns, directory submission, content creation and other white-hat techniques. Tracked user data via Google Analytics including statistical analysis of traffic sources . Established, maintained and promoted social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and others. Authored ticket industry content to Ticketnews.com and TicketNetwork partners. Estimated daily and weekly gross revenue for executives and partners. Researched keywords, performed ad testing and competition keyword research. Led effort to create an internal tool to use inventory database to create keywords for Google AdWords. Created WordPress websites to funnel traffic to ticket selling sites. Created weekly and monthly newsletters of sports, concerts, and theatre event tickets on sales for internal and partners use. Automated and maintained billing system resulting in a two-day project being reduced to a 15 minute task resulting in thousands of dollars worth of outsourcing fees yearly.
IT Technical Support Consultant
Stein Technologies, LLC
9/2000 – 3/2005
Provided 2nd level support for Windows XP, Office, Lotus Notes and other software products for clients . Troubleshoot network, printing and remote connectivity issues. Opened and closed technical support tickets. Assignments included supporting performing software upgrades, support for Lotus Notes and general computing issues.
Technical Support Specialist
Cambridge, MA 6/1997 – 6/2000
Technical support of Windows NT, Windows 98, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer and networking issues for IBM and Lotus employees. Provided 2nd level desk side technical support to executives. Trained new hires in help desk systems and rules. System administration and creation of user accounts.
3/1995 – 3/1997
Oversaw the day-to-day management of Microsoft’s Connecticut office. Provided Internet marketing, computer and administrative support to the Connecticut District Manager & sales, consulting and marketing teams. Created spreadsheets, documents and presentations with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Coordinated the set-up of in-office corporate marketing efforts and briefings.
Blogging 10 years
Content Creation 10 years
Facebook 7 years
Facebook Ads 2 years
Google AdWords 10 years
Google Analytics 10 years
Google Webmaster Console 4 years
Help Desk & Computer Repair 8 years
HTML 11 years
Keyword Research 10 years
LinkedIn 3 years
Mac 11 years
Market Research 11 years
Marketing 15 years
Microsoft Bing 1 year
Microsoft Excel 20 years
Microsoft Office 20 years
Microsoft Outlook 11 years
Microsoft Windows 20 years
Microsoft Word 20 years
Photoshop CS6 1 year
Pinterest 2 years
Promotions 2 years
Public Relations 2 years
Search Engine Marketing 10 years
Search Engine Optimization 10 years
Social Media Marketing 6 years
Twitter 7 years
Webmaster 11 years
WordPress & Plugins 6 years
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing Northeastern University
Contact or email email@example.com today to discuss your SEO and/or AdWords goals!!