SEO & Google Ads Proposal For New Small Business Clients
SEM Action Items And Tasks
SEO Audit and Review
An outline draft of one of my early SEO proposals.
As part of my SEO methodology, I perform a Technical SEO Audit to identify website errors that may be bleeding SEO and inhibiting your ranking on Google. I am basically grading your website.
If applicable I use local SEO techniques for clients to have a chance to appear in Google’s Top 3 Local Map Pack. The map pack is a highly utilized feature on certain Google search engine results pages. One of the key aspects of the pack is that it appears above the regular Google organic search results. Visibility and placement of the local pack feature is due to the fact that 46% of Google’s search queries are local.
I research competitors to examine their SEO & Google AdWords keywords, ads, bids, landing pages, and backlinks using pro tools.
- On-Site and Off-Site SEO to determine optimizations needed. Examine internal linking.
- Perform another technical SEO audit using Screaming Frog spider to ensure Google can successfully crawl and index you.
- Improve META Titles and HTML headers. Improve META Descriptions.
- Test site speed.
- Redirect broken links and add internal links to improve SEO. Extremely well-versed in Yoast SEO.
- Boost Local SEO.
- Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console and many professional SEO tools.
Google AdWords Consulting
- Over 14 years of experience with AdWords account management and optimization.
- Discover wasted spend.
- Conduct A/B ad tests.
- Add new keywords based on actual user entries into Google.
- Increase Quality Score of keywords and ads.
- Create ad extensions.
- Implement new features.
- Use bid modifiers
I work on retainer and charge an affordable $50/hour with a 10-hour minimum. After that, you may cancel any time.
Bob Stein, Digital Marketing Consultant – Glastonbury, CT –